Did you know that bad air quality can give you sleepless nights? Poor air quality in your home can negatively impact your sleep, energy levels, and cause irritation in your nose, sinuses and the back of your throat.
Yes, it is true; the bad air quality in your home can cause insomnia and many other psychological disorders. The bad air quality is something we are all victims of, and the worst part is that we do not even know about it. Most of us feel that the pollution is an outdoor phenomenon so you got to take precaution when you are outside but indoors it is your home after all, where everything is neatly decked up so no need to worry about anything, least of all the air quality.
Just consider these facts to get more clarity about the impact of the bad air in your home:
- We take 20,000 breaths each day and unless we have a problem, we don’t think about what we’re breathing in, and how that air might affect our bodies.
- Air indoors is 2 to 5 times worse than outdoors (EPA)
- Air quality is the single biggest environmental hazard in the world (WHO)
- 72% of toxic chemicals are indoors (UL)
Indoor air quality can deteriorate due to various reasons like cooking, stored cleaning agents, pets, cracks in the walls, poor ventilation, flooring etc. Furnaces and other wood-fueled heaters are also a major reason behind the poor air quality in our homes.
Indeed having a Smart Air Quality Monitor at home is a smart idea. Laser Egg is an air quality monitor that accurately measures the PM 2.5 levels in your home. It makes you alert about the deteriorating condition of your environment. Regular monitoring the air around you is very crucial as even the tiniest amount of PM 2.5 can damage a lot in our body.
The Laser Egg has the following features which make it a superior choice in the world of air quality monitors:
- Measures & displays Air Quality Index (AQI) using both US EPA & Chinese Conversions.
- Measures & displays particle count for particles >0.3 µm & 2.5 µm
- Measures & displays PM2.5 concentration (µg/m3)
- Accelerometer changes between constant monitoring and timed monitoring when the user touches the laser Egg.
- Wi-Fi chip provides internet connection; all data recorded while connected to the internet is stored in the cloud-based database.
- Accompanying iOS & Android app “Breathing Space” displays data recorded by laser egg and allow access to advanced features such as laser Egg’s calibration and exportation data.
Thus buying Laser Egg is a smart decision; after all, you are investing in a smart air quality monitor that would keep your family healthy by measuring the air around you!