World’s First High-Fashion Particle Mask Introduced
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA – The human race is exposed to more air pollutants on a daily basis than ever before, with increasingly deadly results. The World Health Organization estimates that 2.4 million people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution. Children are especially susceptible to poor air quality.
One of the easiest and most effective methods of combating these pollutants is to wear a mask in high-risk environments. And yet, until now, people have resisted wearing protective accessories because there hasn’t been a fashionable enough, highly efficient, and reusable mask available to overcome the inevitable self-awareness and inconvenience that accompanies wearing a mask in public.
Enter VogmaskTM This San Francisco, CA company introduced the world’s first ever high-fashion, high-filtration reusable face masks, in a variety of styles and colors. Combining N95 filtering with a variety of urban geometic and striking designs, VogmaskTM may have finally found the solution for the health AND fashion-conscious. In July 2013, VogmaskTM introduced styles for Early Child, Medium Child, Large Child, and Adults in several avant designs with superior N99 filter, Bacterial Filtering Efficiency 99, and styles with carbon filter layer and exhale valve to help face any air quality hazard. School children around the world will be donning Vogmask on those days when it is otherwise unsafe to be outdoors.
Why buy Vogmask?
- Premier filtering face mask for air pollution
- Tested to filter 99% of PM .3 particles
- Superior fit and comfort
- Simplest tool for protecting respiratory health
- Cool designs makes mask use fun and fashionable
- Eco-friendly and reusable
- PM 2.5 particles – using a revolutionary microfiber filtration fabric it filters an average of 99.978% of particulate matter such as tiny PM 2.5 particles
- Mold spores
- Second hand cigarette smoke
- Other airborne contaminants