Blueair Blue Pure 121 Air Purifier
- Air Purifier Type – Room; Purification method – High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 590 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Air changes 5 times in a hour
- Low noise, energy efficient with touch push button
- 360 degree air intake, draws air from all sides
- Patent HEPA Silent technology
- Wattage: 220 watts6Includes: Air purifier and Service manual
Some people need really brutal cleaning capacity, so here it is. We went all out with Blue Pure 121. Almost double the filter area and high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). It cleans the entire volume of air in large rooms five times per hour!
Air filter the size of two ping-pong tables
The entire bottom half of the Blue Pure 121 consists of an advanced air purification filter. The 7.4-square-meter filter is the largest filter area of any mobile room air purifier in the world. The result? Extreme cleaning capacity with high airflow.
Blue Pure delivers solid performance with its fan design, large filter surface, and HEPASilentTM technology, which combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration technologies. This combination delivers high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) with whisper-silent operation and high energy efficiency. In fact, all our Blue Pure air purifiers work so quietly that you might have to check to make sure it’s switched on.
We don’t mess with our mesh
The high-quality steel mesh of Blue is designed to maximize airflow. The mesh wraps all the way around the air purifier. That’s because Blue has a unique 360° air intake – which means it’s fully efficient wherever you place it in your room.
Active carbon for active people
Our Blue combination filter contains what an engineer would call “particle filter media and active carbon honeycomb pellets”. The carbon alone weighs 1,2 kg. Perfect if you want the absolute, definitive best: long-term capacity to clean your air of particles, smoke, odors, gases and volatile organic compounds.
|Room Size Rate For (sq-ft)||
|Room Size (sq-ft)||
400 to 600 (sq-ft)